General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,799,760
don't know how president's rule will bring down a State's Economy nd more over how business man will suffer?
Satisfied with ur reply bro

I addition to that if govt not in function means investment will get affect head of appropriate company will think twice before invest

If they not interested

So obviously economy will come down

Your message is not visible.
Bro I just wanted to say that we post here for quality and not the quantity and you are doing really great work and Bro don't think that this is less in front of other members
Just keep up the good work going :)
But I thought that you will take my post in negative way that's why I stopped myself but my phone just hanged and it posted automatically:blush:

Last edited:
I addition to that if govt not in function means investment will get affect head of appropriate company will think twice before invest
Presidential Rule is same as the Govt elected by the people..
Ruling is no different.
After an election, if no party wins majority and and nobody claims to form a government, there comes a Presidential Rule to the state.
Instead of the body elected by People, the state will come directly under the Governor of the State.

Same is the process of Dissolution of a ruling party. If opposition or others complaint abt the failure of ruling party, Govt has the power to dissolute the state govt. The state will be ruled by the Governor for some time. There won't be CM and other ministers. Govt officials will be reporting to Governor instead of Ministers.
This won't affect economy and businessman..

TTV Dinakaran will win RK Nagar!!

Its BJP Vs Aiadmk(Amma) under Sasikala!!

really shocked you are talking like this whoever you support or against,this Govt under EPS-OPS is very weak & ineffective and not even able to solve petty issues of common man,this one year rule in TN is complete mockery of democracy.

Then how & why u back TTV just for bjp opposition as per ur previous post i quoted above ??

Come on bro im not on any wheather its ops or ttv :eek:k:

My concern is explained clearly will stood on that too

Whatever JJ stood against this Govt allowed freely just to save their rule.

Can't get u bro tell little bit clear :)

won't give a ear to death cries in devil's rule.

U mean kanyakumari fisherman died coz of recent cyclone ??

1.Then how & why u back TTV just for bjp opposition as per ur previous post i quoted above ??
Come on bro im not on any wheather its ops or ttv :eek:k:

My concern is explained clearly will stood on that too

Can't get u bro tell little bit clear :)

U mean kanyakumari fisherman died coz of recent cyclone ??

TTV instead of being corrupt looks like will fight for cooperative federalism and raise voice better than even DMK against Centre's authoritarian governance.

Starting from Massive Jallikattu protest there were chain of protests I quote few in my memory Neduvasal,Kathiramamgalam,Farmers Protest for loan waiver,Farmers protest for Cauvery water,Transport Staff Protest,NEET protest by Doctors for their PostGraduation Admission,NEET protest for Anita's Death,Recent Private Staff Nurse Protest,Protest against Tasmac,Protest against Ration Shops for insufficient stocks etc and even reports of Police personnel under huge distress lots of Police suicide news & all getting reported upto recent Fishermen protest,

After all this protest wondering is there a State Govt??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock