General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,787,373
Starting from Massive Jallikattu protest there were chain of protests I quote few in my memory Neduvasal,Kathiramamgalam,Farmers Protest for loan waiver,Farmers protest for Cauvery water,Transport Staff Protest,NEET protest by Doctors for their PostGraduation Admission,NEET protest for Anita's Death,Recent Private Staff Nurse Protest,Protest against Tasmac,Protest against Ration Shops for insufficient stocks etc and even reports of Police personnel under huge distress lots of Police suicide news & all getting reported upto recent Fishermen protest,

Except Transport staff strike (this politics will arise by opposition labour union vice versa) , private staff nurse protest rest all are against central govt isn't it ??

Note: TASMAC & Ration shop things is there in all TN govt tenure nothing new in that protest in current govt

Except Transport staff strike (this politics will arise by opposition labour union vice versa) , private staff nurse protest rest all are against central govt isn't it ??

Note: TASMAC & Ration shop things is there in all TN govt tenure nothing new in that protest in current govt

You're not going into each of these probems & trying to find out how deep the problems are and what kind of a State Government needed to provide some possible solution.

It requires a Powerful Government at the State to deal with the Problems faced by the People and it's not right to discount the problems is due to Central Govt & state is just a spectator.

You're not going into each of these probems & trying to find out how deep the problems are and what kind of a State Government needed to provide some possible solution.

It requires a Powerful Government at the State to deal with the Problems faced by the People and it's not right to discount the problems is due to Central Govt & state is just a spectator.

Cool bro

No one is powerful govt yet in TN including Jayalalitha mam govt too she have some exception that's it

No words abt dmk :lol::lol::p;)

TTV instead of being corrupt looks like will fight for cooperative federalism and raise voice better than even DMK against Centre's authoritarian governance.
are u really serious bro..? Or is this a Joke.!

Its because of TTV, by election in last april was cancelled. He bribed the voters of RK Nagar..
I don't know how a corruptive person will fight against corporates and will raise voice better than DMK..

If TTV wins, it will be the worst.

are u really serious bro..? Or is this a Joke.!

Its because of TTV, by election in last april was cancelled. He bribed the voters of RK Nagar..
I don't know how a corruptive person will fight against corporates and will raise voice better than DMK..

If TTV wins, it will be the worst.

If you want some corrupt free person you have to find someone new but we can't guarantee He/She won't involve in Scams after coming to power.

Stalin vs Dinakaran I prefer Dinakaran will voice against centre better than Stalin and I doubt Stalin might do what Nithish Kumar did & join with BJP that's what BJP plans to do some reports suggested that too DMK friendly magazine.

Bros Yesterday Night My Condition was very serious and fever gone to 104'C and My whole body was heating very badly and My Family Immediately admitted me in nearby Hospital:cry: and doctors had given me the three bottles of glucose and it's really really painful and after that my blood test was done that's again very painful for me and I was about to be fainted :cry:

Bros Yesterday Night My Condition was very serious and fever gone to 104'C and My whole body was heating very badly and My Family Immediately admitted me in nearby Hospital:cry: and doctors had given me the three bottles of glucose and it's really really painful and after that my blood test was done that's again very painful for me and I was about to be fainted :cry:

Felt very Sad abhi take care

Will pray to God for ur speedy recovery

Be positive don't lose the self confidence

U will be alright soon :)💐

take care bro. hope it's not dengue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock