General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,787,281
Good Morning Guys!!!
Here I need a suggestion..
does anyone has any experience on using any Blood Sugar level checking device at home? Please suggest me a Good brand which provides accurate results.
Dear @Optimus_Prime bro, which Brand of Sugar Level Checking device did you buy ? Did you compare the accuracy ? Are you satisfied with the product or you would suggest me some other brand from your experience ?

Dear @Optimus_Prime bro, which Brand of Sugar Level Checking device did you buy ? Did you compare the accuracy ? Are you satisfied with the product or you would suggest me some other brand from your experience ?
Have not bought yet.
Still preferring Lab test over this kinds of devices ....

Every month I am investing ₹800 on approx for this lab test .It gives me peace of mind
Bro., The amount you mentioned (₹800/-) is for one time testing or test a number of times in a month ?
Is it normal sugar level test or some special test ?

@Optimus_Prime bro we have been using Johnson & Johnson one touch select at home from past few years for our grandparents but the results are not accurate (vary atleast 10-20) compared to lab. And also the strips and lancets cost makes not much difference compared to price we pay at lab.

So if you want to just see the range (making sure it is not too high or too low) I believe instant device at home is ok but for accurate results go for lab testing.

Last edited:
........I believe instant device at home is ok but for accurate results go for lab testing.
I think one more thing to note is that, we should not change the Testing Lab frequently because all labs use different branded company testing machines....
No ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock