General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,468
  • Views: Views 1,796,647
A very Refreshing and Good Morning to all my #DDF friends. Heading towards Supreme Court Delhi as a Senior Advocate for some important Hearings that have scheduled for today. Also looking forward for the hearing of the TRAI case , let's find out where the case hearing to take place. Let's see....

A very Refreshing and Good Morning to all my #DDF friends. Heading towards Supreme Court Delhi as a Senior Advocate for some important Hearings that have scheduled for today. Also looking forward for the hearing of the TRAI case , let's find out where the case hearing to take place. Let's see....

All the best Bhai...

All the very best :tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock