General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,459
  • Views: Views 1,792,839
....Only orders placed from http : // amazon.in / redmi6a or from the deals widget on the product page, during this defined time period will be successful. Orders from wishlist, customers reviews & all other platforms/functionalities will be blocked at checkout stage. ....

Is the link from our forum considered as what is referred to as "Other platforms"...?

Bhai tried several times but not able to place the order. It shows waiting list.

Open Two windows in my computer....

One Window Sponsored by DDF & Second Window is Amazon Site

First you have to Add to Cart again & again until it added to your Cart then your order successfully...

6 times successfully order in flash sale...

My Still friends still not order placed on flash sale. they all come to me order :blush:

Last edited:
Open Two windows in my computer....

One Window Sponsored by DDF & Second Window is Amazon Site

First you have to Add to Cart again & again until it added to your Cart then your order successfully...

6 times successfully order in flash sale...

My Still friends still not order placed on flash sale. they all come to me order :blush:
Bro Personally I really hate this type of sale concept for MI phones. I tried to bought it for my cousin on his request but unable to place the order. This is the reason I don't like MI phones and Till I didn't bought any MI phone for myself:blush:

Bro Personally I really hate this type of sale concept for MI phones. I tried to bought it for my cousin on his request but unable to place the order. This is the reason I don't like MI phones and Till I didn't bought any MI phone for myself:blush:

Same thing about my office colleagues, they all have computers, working internet. but failed to order.

Then they all come to for ME for order the same product in next sale.

Order successes from my computer..:blush::biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock