General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,561
  • Views: Views 1,841,745
Welcome back @HOUSE-MD. Where have you been from past few months?

Hi, thanks for asking. :)

Much traveling, much auditing (from twice a year Service tax return to current 3 GST return per month) added with too much stress and happily Diwali season brings some relief :love: and me back to online. Hope new year comes soon too. :giggle:

BTW, how are you & how is DDF?

Hi, thanks for asking. :)

Much traveling, much auditing (from twice a year Service tax return to current 3 GST return per month) added with too much stress and happily Diwali season brings some relief :love: and me back to online. Hope new year comes soon too. :giggle:

BTW, how are you & how is DDF?
I am good and so is DDF. Hope you are also doing great. Thanks.

Happy and Prosperous Diwali to you and all.:)

I am good and so is DDF. Hope you are also doing great. Thanks.

Happy and Prosperous Diwali to you and all.:)

Good to know DDF is good and so are you. Yes, we are Indians, we can resolve anything and keep growing big despite temporary issues. :)

Thanks, i wish you & all DDF'ians a happy & a prosperous Diwali. (y)

Last edited:
Hello.i am the new member of this lovely forum.i used to visit dreamdth to get news about tata sky.but today i decided to register here and finally I done it.I would like to be a part of this lovely forum forever.I am sorry that i cant post smileys as i am using jio phone.
Why is he banned straightaway?

There is so much on Hooq, Hotstar, Prime Video and Netflix. By the time I decide to watch anything I fall asleep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock