General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,463
  • Views: Views 1,794,770
Hi.

In Goa we don't have Ola or Uber. We have only local taxis.

What u can do is get down at thivim or even karmali will do (few Mumbai trains stop here) and then take a local taxi to Ur hotel

Pls note the charges can be anything for the taxi
Thanks bro, I visited Goa 9 years ago. That time I think it was ₹650 from Vasco to Calangute. No metered taxi yet, right!

I had a very strange dream today. Should I call it a nightmare? I'm not making things up. Please don't consider this to be an act of publicity. :no2: I am only sharing my feelings.

In my dream, I am browsing DDF and a certain member keeps increasing his post count by repeatedly posting pictures of lemons (नींबू) growing in the backyard in the photography thread. :biggrin: Subsequently he gets banned for it.

When I woke up from my dream, I found that the same member has been banned again for the nth time, only a few hours after his last ban got over. Unfortunately my dream came out to be true in a sense. :cf2: Moderators, please edit this post if you find it inappropriate. But this is what I saw when I was asleep.
Hope I won't be there in ur Dream 😂😂🤣🤣😝😝

Gud Morning Bros

Thanks bro, I visited Goa 9 years ago. That time I think it was ₹650 from Vasco to Calangute. No metered taxi yet, right!

Yes it's still the same, no meters

Ur visit Goa after a decade, u will see lots of changes

Hope u have a good time, how many days will u be here ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock