• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,801,667
All brothers attention plz.
Today The big man of the April fool award goes to ramesh sky. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€
LIz7B9c.png
No April Fool's prank from the team this year. :verysad2:
Last year I remember that all the instances of some words were changed to other words. For instance, Brother was always changed to Sister. Also, in either 2016 or 2017, the team had said that the forum would be suspended by the government. Despite everybody knowing that it was an April Fool's, the team continued to maintain its stance and say that the date was a coincidence. :clap2: This year there is nothing. :verysad2:

Last edited:
Hi Guys ,

I think it's Time to Move On Yes decided to Retire from DDF Now due to some reasons .. last 50+ Months with DDF is awesome & knowledge one I can't forget DDF & Bros they are so beloved one's on me 😘😘😍😍🀩🀩

Thanks to all team member for the guidance heartiest thanks to All πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™πŸ™

Gud Nit Bros

Hi Guys ,

I think it's Time to Move On Yes decided to Retire from DDF Now due to some reasons .. last 50+ Months with DDF is awesome & knowledge one I can't forget DDF & Bros they are so beloved one's on me 😘😘😍😍🀩🀩

Thanks to all team member for the guidance heartiest thanks to All πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™πŸ™

Gud Nit Bros
:verysad2::verysad2::verysad2::verysad2:

Praying to god for this to be a April fool...

Hi Guys ,

Gud Nit Bros
:verysad2::verysad2::verysad2::verysad2:

Praying to god for this to be a April fool...
+1 with @Vishnu777 bro :sad:

It's nothing but April fool prank only because I know Very well that you can't stay without ddf like me and others:ROFLMAO:

It's nothing but April fool prank only because I know Very well that you can't stay without ddf like me and others:ROFLMAO:
No abhi .. As I already conveyed this to @Vishnu777 last week regarding retire from DDF yeah tough one but no other option 😏😏

But u won't trust I know but u will see the reality soon abhi Take care

Regards

Hi Guys ,

Gud Nit Bros
How you leave us? You making us belated April fool πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈπŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock