General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,559
  • Views: Views 1,838,097
Gud Morning πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Big Jokes Going Around in IPL thread One member written "Bravo Not a Power hitter" πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ And Another one Written MI dad of CSK πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

This is the height of foolishness seems yesterday win they lost his mind saying bla bla .... Bravo injured last match that's Nit that's why he didn't perform much but devotees of MI forgot to know this

We have a guts of playing with any PXI with loss of Ngidi , Willey & Now almost Bravo So u have guts remove Pollard & Pandya's from Team then win & Speak

Nah u won't have that guts to do that if means ur will be the Chokers 2.0 of IPL πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

U can celebrate ur favorite team win but it shouldn't troll the loosing team weakness bla bla... Else 1st Write abt MI weakness on his loss against KXIP last league match then I accept your so called weakness post

KL not playing against any team but they played superb against MI last match this shows ur team positiveness πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

U guys happy more than a MI win than CSK winning streak broken with laughing Smiley's this shows ur nature & jealousness on the word CSK

Happy for my decision on leaving sports forum else I will be now in unwanted discussion & tension so enjoy with ur jealous posts

@Gobinaath here also don't discuss anything about cricket if not you'll get angry reactions only from CSK n MSD haters :lol:

@Gobinaath here also don't discuss anything about cricket if not you'll get angry reactions only from CSK n MSD haters :lol:
For your information...

I'm not a MSD hater and I have stood upfor supporting him earlier.I'm sure that @Gobinaath bro knows it...:ok2:
Edit : How can you confirm that one who reacts angrily is a MSD/CSK hater only?One who reacts angrily might be towards that CSK haters also...

Last edited:
Yes, sometimes i watch movies on TV5Monde Asie. :)

6 to 7 years back, when Im watched TV5 Monde on Hathway Mumbai, that time this channels showing some classic movies with required content :blush2:

after joined ADTV now feeling very rare case we seen any content on this channel, most of the time serials and news coming (y)(y)

6 to 7 years back, when Im watched TV5 Monde on Hathway Mumbai, that time this channels showing some classic movies with required content :blush2:

after joined ADTV now feeling very rare case we seen any content on this channel, most of the time serials and news coming (y)(y)

Movies or TV Shows come at 6:30 , 8:30, 10:30 during evening time. In between there r short programs or short films. Sometimes instead of regular programming, special events r aired and on weekends football or documentaries form majority of programming.

You can also watch movie at 3 AM on Sunday or during morning on same day at around 9 AM.

Well earlier they used to air all content completely uncensored but now s#x scenes r deleted but n*de scenes r still kept.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock