General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,780,556
New Signature 🙌 ;)

giphy.gif

--------------------

Edit2: Banned you from posting on this thread for 2 months hope to see a change once you able to post on this thread again.

I got new thing from this post.

Someone banned from particular Thread.

Its an old feature was available on MyBB also :wink2: You must be seeing this first time .
Wrong. It wasn't available on the earlier software. XF having it only.

I wish more moderators use it as usually we ban members from the forum temporarily instead of just banning from a thread where they cause trouble mostly.

Wrong. It wasn't available on the earlier software. XF having it only.

I wish more moderators use it as usually we ban members from the forum temporarily instead of just banning from a thread where they cause trouble mostly.
Thread Moderation option was their ..A Member can't able to post on particular thread or access it .. Remember that Bangladeshi Guy you did this bhai :huh: :blush2:

Thread Moderation option was their ..A Member can't able to post on particular thread or access it .. Remember that Bangladeshi Guy you did this bhai :huh: :blush2:
No. With reply bans members can access, read that thread which they are banned of but can't reply. Both are different things.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock