General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,780,853
Gud Morning Bros πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

------------------------

@Bapun Raz Bro Big Congrats For the greatest achievement and advance congrats for 1K Likes soon πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜βœŒοΈβœŒοΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

I had very gut feeling told couple of months before here that ur the only person can broke 902 my calculation & wish didn't went vain πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜

I wish lot of success with u & our DDF πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜βœŒοΈβœŒοΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

---------------------------

Regarding this Ordered new Airtel Digital TV as secondary connection will reply off late πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

-----------------------

I need one clear cut answer from u bro hope u give so asking how u accepting/tolerating a nuisance (Gobinaath) here ??πŸ€”πŸ€” .. A big question in my mind ?? I think it's high time to clear the nuisance like this πŸ”’Gobinaath 😎😎😏😏 #SeriouslyAsking

Regards

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for their wishes. It means a lot.πŸ™

I need one clear cut answer from u bro hope u give so asking how u accepting/tolerating a nuisance (Gobinaath) here ??πŸ€”πŸ€” .. A big question in my mind ?? I think it's high time to clear the nuisance like this πŸ”’Gobinaath 😎😎😏😏 #SeriouslyAsking
See bro, this is the problem with you from almost ever since you began your DDF journey. Read my post again on the Airtel thread, no one has anything against you. Enough clarifications given but still you are taking it like this. I thought after i made you understand last time (the forum leaving messages via PM issue) you will change but it didn't.

All you can get is members sympathy through such posts but themselves have the feeling you are doing it for another different reason. Leaving tags, fighting against people and taking things wrongly - till when team has to make you understand these simple things bro? You are undoubtedly an asset to the forum helping all members, we admire you a lot for that. But surely such childish acts once in every a month makes us also upset. If we want to ban we will do it ourselves, you do not need to remind us for that, no member does that bro. Anyways, if you have problem with just everything, even after i made you understand N numbers of times then i think its really time to move on. I still always want to see you here however. Everyone has lot of respect for you bro, personally i see you put equal dedication as me (if not more) on DDF, i appreciate you a lot for that, don't ever let your bad feelings go yourself down. We are warriors, not fighters.:nj:

Now i feel you will say, you understood it and all but in fact you didn't otherwise this post wouldn't even came to your mind, posting it here was different thing.

I am moving away from this issue as i am myself unwell today. I request other moderators handle if required.

I didn't liked your post for this part only. Thanks for the wish however.

CwRqoUaUIAAAOIZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock