General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,667
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,120
FB-IMG-15595414343539200.jpg

Today is the birthday of @Anil.HD and no one created a thread.He last visited today at 10.35 a.m
Instead of posted this if u want to wish him u can create birthday wishes thread in apporiate subforum we'll follow you to wish him too

Between u have checked today birthday section on the other side we didn't checked that's the reason nothing to discuss more on this bro

Regards

Before movies we are made to sit through horrifying videos showing side effects of having gutuka (pan masala). On watching cricket or any other show on TV. How come there are so much pan masala ads? At most times this comes without any vocal warning. This is hypocrisy at its best. Even BCCI thinks political ads are not good for their events. But pan masala ads creates good image for them.

For a good social cause. Can anyone with good writing create a petition to ban promotion of this cancer creating havoc? Atleast I will sign up for it.

Before movies we are made to sit through horrifying videos showing side effects of having gutuka (pan masala). On watching cricket or any other show on TV. How come there are so much pan masala ads? At most times this comes without any vocal warning. This is hypocrisy at its best. Even BCCI thinks political ads are not good for their events. But pan masala ads creates good image for them.

For a good social cause. Can anyone with good writing create a petition to ban promotion of this cancer creating havoc? Atleast I will sign up for it.
Actually I have written about the same issue to PM last year. After 3 months I got a reply. They said please give Name of that Channel and Time when irrelevant content was broadcasted. That reply makes no sense, I mean I was not complaining about any particular channel, it was a request in Public Interest. And how could I possibly give them name of all channels with Time Stamp. I think they haven't read my Grievance or They pretend to misunderstood it.

Last edited:
Actually I have written about the same issue to PM last year. After 3 months I got a reply. They said please give Name of that Channel and Time when irrelevant content was broadcasted. That reply makes no sense, I mean I was not complaining about any particular channel it was in Public Interest. And how could I possibly give them name of all channels with Time Stamp. I think they haven't read my Grievance or They pretend to misunderstood it.
You will need to complain here. 👇
Complaint Form | Indian Broadcasting Foundation

Back
Top Bottom