• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,562
  • Views: Views 1,842,627
Yesterday @Anish Pai bro said about a magic in his Message, Reactions, & Points

Now see this :
wfxR231.jpg

Here all are equal.

Hi guys,I returned after some days to the forum.
I am not in a good situation in my life:cautious:
Here the temparatute is 39°(Less than some other cities)but,it feels like 45° here.

Our school has made new dress,made of synthetic(Polyester) ans the colour is dark:(
Moreover,in our school,electricity is not there always.In summer at dark colour dress and no electricity feels like hell:sad:

I catched a cold because of drying of sweat.

:(😞😔

Hi guys,I returned after some days to the forum.
I am not in a good situation in my life:cautious:
Here the temparatute is 39°(Less than some other cities)but,it feels like 45° here.

Our school has made new dress,made of synthetic(Polyester) ans the colour is dark:(
Moreover,in our school,electricity is not there always.In summer at dark colour dress and no electricity feels like hell:sad:

I catched a cold because of drying of sweat.

:(😞😔
Your school is government or private??

I am really upset about reading about school above. I couldn't afford school. I had to work hard in the fields with my dad to put food on the table. We didn't even had a table. We had to put everything on the floor. :sad: I hope I'll become some minister someday or maybe an actor. :tup: I don't know the difference. :tongue2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock