General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,559
  • Views: Views 1,838,977
I cant be seen bro :em:I was not much active those days. Just used to see the posts and not much of posting. I was studying that time (College)
I was extremely Active those days !! Those days offtopic were so common that from asking weather to have a long discussion on how much the Microtech inverter gives backup !! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

How can the show be Britain's Got Talent? If the act is Japanese. It makes no sense.
Its not illogical. Any country people can participate in Britain's got talent, America's got talent. This season of Britain's got talent have one Indian Dancer Akshat Singh. Amaericas got talent also have 2 Indian acts and varoius country acts. Nothing wrong in it. We Should Appreciate That.

Its not illogical. Any country people can participate in Britain's got talent, America's got talent. This season of Britain's got talent have one Indian Dancer Akshat Singh. Amaericas got talent also have 2 Indian acts and varoius country acts. Nothing wrong in it. We Should Appreciate That.
This is stupid. Why can't these acts audition when the event is taking place in their own country? Britain's got talent should be only about acts from Britain.

This is stupid. Why can't these acts audition when the event is taking place in their own country? Britain's got talent should be only about acts from Britain.
I cant Agree With You. Personally I feel Proud When Our Acts Take Participate on Other Countries Shows, Performing Brilliantly and make India Proud. Same For Other Countries Also.I Dont Know Why You Felt So Offended in It.

I cant Agree With You. Personally I feel Proud When Our Acts Take Participate on Other Countries Shows, Performing Brilliantly and make India Proud. Same For Other Countries Also.I Dont Know Why You Felt So Offended in It.
It's wrong to hog someone else's platform when you have your own. PS I don't have problem with acts on non country specific reality shows. Cuz, it's meant for entire world. It would've been wrong if Indian acts 'The King' had won America's Got Talent. But winning World of Dance made the country proud.

Last edited:
It's wrong to hog someone else's platform when you have your own. PS I don't have problem with acts on shows like World of Dance. Cuz, it's meant for entire world. It would've been wrong
This is your thinking. I fully opposed it.We have different of opinion. I like this type of show very much.

This is your thinking. I fully opposed it.We have different of opinion. I like this type of show very much.
I have been also loving and watching these shows since almost a decade now. But countries of others acts makes me feel this show being unfair. It makes me feel like the dancer you mentioned wasn't good enough for India's Got Talent. So he went to a show called Britain's Got Talent. If the act is Indian. How can the show be Britain's Got Talent? It's like Trump contesting elections in India as he is not good enough to run for president in his own country.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock