General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,524
  • Views: Views 1,821,336
Guys Just Find Out a SnapShot for DDF.....
Just Go through the Picture Carefully.......👇
6D5QbcZ.jpg

Bro, please don't go with live tech. Buy TVS champ keyboard. I bought a live tech keyboard , near a computer shop. Worst experience. We use for billing. Within a month the keys gone. TVS worth one for ₹400. It very useful to us. We use it a year with roughly. (Just my opinion)
Yes Bro I Cancelled my plan of ordering later because my family was not convinced and Thanks To You to Bro for saving me🙂

@Abhi bro, go for Dell keyboard. They are the best quality with value for money on market currently.
Bro I thought to ask here but my sister purchased quantam keyboard in hurry without even discussing with me :mad: . Even the old keyboard was the exactly same which had stopped working. And She had already opened and started using so it wasn't returned but I am sure that this keyboard will also stop working after few days and then I will beat her and then will purchase a good keyboard.
Anyway Thanks For Suggesting me the right keyboard.
And Bro I need one more help. Please suggest me a good trimmer under 1K and other than Nova Brand:blush2:
I am planning to but one for me but not able to chose.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock