General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,559
  • Views: Views 1,838,084
A person started to walk on a rope tied between two tall towers at several hundred feet above the ground. He is slowly walking balancing a long stick in his hands. He has his son sitting on his shoulders.

Everyone down were watching him in bated breath and were tensed. He slowly reached the second tower. Everyone clapped, whistled and welcomed him. They shook hands and took selfies.

He asked the crowd "do you all think I can walk back on the same rope now from this side to that side?". Crowd shouted "Yes, Yes, you can". Do you trust me he asked. They said yes, yes we are ready to bet on you.

He said okay, can any one of you sit on my shoulder; I will take you to the other side safely.

Everyone became quite. There was stunned silence.

Belief is different. Trust is different. For Trust you need total surrender.

This is what we are lacking towards God in today's world.

We believe in God. But we don't trust Him.

Discharged from hospital today. Yet to get better though. Much throat pain is there. I can imagine that after 8 antibiotics injections for it.

Thanks once again for the huge number of support. Wishing all the power to Rushil, Sagar and other bros suffering from any kind of seasonal issues.

Now on the way to Indra Gandhi International Delhi my family will going to Canada flight at morning. I was busy with family from last 2-3 weeks not getting time to browse on DDF will be back soon in lovely DDF missing a lot and I hope god will help Bapun,Sagar & Rushil Bros to recover soon from seasonal issues will pray for you.

Caller tune is a bad idea. Offering it for free is even more bad idea. You call somebody in emergency. Instead of ring you listen to a song other party picked for you to listen to frustrate you. If one picks caller tune drill should be the person while calling others gets to listen to music instead of making others listen to his poor music taste.

FB-IMG-15643299365816987.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock