General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,461
  • Views: Views 1,793,569
Off topic: As a child at Telegu colony. They use to have nag pujas with idols on top of a structure like hill with holes. Everybody use to say nag like creature were inside hole? Is the fact true? Are there actual animals inside these hole?
In a Tamil film ( Padayappa), which act by Rajinikanth a comedy is there about you told. So I laughed and remember that myself.😆

FB-IMG-15650198787595368.jpg

Since you have insisted for deleting, reported it. 🤘🏾
And jokes posted here are relevant to thread only not related to other topic . Report it if found such irrelevant ones.
You are welcome to do that, I am still saying, that post is relevant and I haven't done anything wrong by replying you. I haven't broken any rule, I wasn't misleading anyone, I can criticize and I can question you unless it's personal abuse which I have never done to anyone.

In my world instead of wasting time saying useless things to a sleeping or a non sleeping person. We just put pillow over the face. It works more conveniently.

That maybe because you guys reply before reading:damn:
Read properly , it's about sleeping guy , not to sleeping guy
:biggrin: :biggrin:

You are welcome to do that, I am still saying, that post is relevant and I haven't done anything wrong by replying you. I haven't broken any rule, I wasn't misleading anyone, I can criticize and I can question you unless it's personal abuse which I have never done to anyone.

That's why we have moderators here to decide those things :win:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock