General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,787,018
ok bro sorry i only stck to sports section which is my favourite and adtv section tried not to post everywhere again sorry due to my posts moderation work increase
Actually i didn't wanted to say this then i saw a huge spike of article posts from you so had to say. You do not need to be in a posting spree and dig the internet and post articles one after other. It might increase forum post count but quality content which is prefer get decreased. Focus on real discussions than sharing articles exactly as they are.

We have launched a news site recently, we made that to motivate people stop copy pasting and show their talent. If we get exclusive news, convert it to content type format so people will enjoy reading. A few have already have been doing nicely and i am sure it will grow over time like forum. Not everyone might like forum discussions which sometime turns stupid.

Twitter app and website is not working for me, anyone else getting this problem?

Screenshot-20190821-203820-Chrome.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock