General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,427
  • Views: Views 1,774,497
https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/banned-and-warned-users-log.1433/post-1464574

i don't find any logic in all the sad reactions (for that matter, even the likes) on the above post. can someone explain? he was banned by another team member and i just updated the logs since he was busy with other works. i updated it to help him and also to inform everyone about the happening, since the member was an active one and reason was sensitive. is it even wrong to help someone else?? or is it wrong to keep everyone informed?? i keep saying about the wise usage of reactions but still many don't understand. :cf2:

Thank you bro for keeping us informed. My reaction was not for you, I am sad with that ban not with your post. I think If someone is sad then that reaction can be used, we cannot express our sadness by using the like button.

Last edited:
Bro my reaction was not for you, I am sad with that ban not with your post. I think If someone is sad then that reaction can be used, we cannot express our sadness by using like button.
I was sad as well but didn't react as it would be disrespectful to team.

Off topic: Be honest in life...
Not 100%, be 90%.
Be dishonest 10%. Otherwise people eat us. 😜😜
I replied this commonly. Not to hurt anyone. And I reacted Hitesh bhai post as wow , today I know, he an lawyer.🙏🙏
Yeah true Anna

For each & every thing in my real life I'm following honest decision .. but nowdays surrounding Making me dishonest man .. slowly I'm changing my honest decisions hereafter based on recent happenings in my life

Yeah true Anna

For each & every thing in my real life I'm following honest decision .. but nowdays surrounding Making me dishonest man .. slowly I'm changing my honest decisions hereafter based on recent happenings in my life
Yes, when we go a step up, surroundings behaves , as you said. Don't hear anything, be bold and positive, go ahead 👍. (வெற்றி நிச்சயம்.... இது வேத சத்தியம்.... கொள்கை வெல்வதே நான் கொண்ட லட்சியம்......)

Heii Hello... Need help.

Star Sports now broadcasts Cricket, Pro Kabaddi and IPL on multiple sports channels SS1, SS2 and also Select 1. But other sports like Tennis, Badminton, International Football only on SS Select 1 or 2 channel. I can't take take all sports channels due to tight budget.
Currently I have Star Sprots 1, Star Sports 3, Select 2 from Star. And SIX, Ten2, ESPN from Sony Network.

Should I take SS Select 1 instead of Star Sports 1? Both are same price. And broadcasting almost same content......

You are advised to take star english premium pack 49rs

rS2r6Ij.png

कोंन बनेगा करोड़पति का आखिरी सवाल पूरे 7 करोड़ के लिए 👇👇

"दो ज़ीरो दो चार" इनमें से कोनसा है?

Final Q for 7 Cr in KBC

Which was "TWO ZERO TWO FOUR"

A. 0044
B. 0024
C. 2024
D. 2044

🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂

कोंन बनेगा करोड़पति का आखिरी सवाल पूरे 7 करोड़ के लिए 👇👇

"दो ज़ीरो दो चार" इनमें से कोनसा है?

Final Q for 7 Cr in KBC

Which was "TWO ZERO TWO FOUR"

A. 0044
B. 0024
C. 2024
D. 2044

🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂
NOTA :LOL::rofl2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock