General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,787,068
A Redmi Y2 exploded in Nagaon, Assam. Unfortunately, I can't post images and video as same only aired in Pratidin Time's bulletin moments ago.

My father's name is also Shantanu.

Proud to have a dad who is named after the very first character encountered in the Mahabharata.
••Really after reading for so many times what I feel @JollyLNB Bhai is that all Characters in the Mahabharata was so Well Curated that their Characteristics were mostly drawn by their Names and that reflects in the whole journey of the Epic.

••My Father's Best Friend from his Childhood days also named as same Dr.Shantanu Guha Roy and coincidentally Today I met him personally and Wish him Bijaya Greetings by touching his Feet.

••And from My Side "Subha Bijaya" to Your Parents and All Best Wishes on Upcoming Dipawali to You & Your Entire Family.

A Redmi Y2 exploded in Nagaon, Assam. Unfortunately, I can't post images and video as same only aired in Pratidin Time's bulletin moments ago.
Me and my mom using Redmi Y2 but we don't feel unsafe because we handle all electronic devices with care and take all necessary precautions in all smartphones. I have many people don't take care for electronic devices and do not take the precautions. We can see in electronic devices many precautions are mentioned there(Do's and Don'ts) which may lead to damage to electronic devices and at last they can blast. We just feel unsafe if we hear any case of blast of a smartphone without knowing how that device was handled by that owner..

Me and my mom using Redmi Y2 but we don't feel unsafe because we handle all electronic devices with care and take all necessary precautions in all smartphones. I have many people don't take care for electronic devices and do not take the precautions. We can see in electronic devices many precautions are mentioned there(Do's and Don'ts) which may lead to damage to electronic devices and at last they can blast. We just feel unsafe if we hear any case of blast of a smartphone without knowing how that device was handled by that owner..
The person was speaking to his wife before explosion.

Me and my mom using Redmi Y2 but we don't feel unsafe because we handle all electronic devices with care and take all necessary precautions in all smartphones.
Another coincidence for me. My mother has a Redmi Y2 as well. We have always taken care to (for example) never use a phone while charging.

I have noticed that certain members like @HRP and @Ramesh12 keep liking others' posts even though they do not post anything at all (and therefore have very few reactions as well). Is this acceptable?

I have noticed that certain members like @HRP and @Ramesh12 keep liking others' posts even though they do not post anything at all (and therefore have very few reactions as well). Is this acceptable?
Not acceptable at all bro . Yes i too noticed this about Ramesh .. HRP comes less online only in weeks but he also likes all at one time .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock