General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,480
  • Views: Views 1,807,227
It's nice to see Bapun Bhai in his old avatar( DP) 👌🙏
4LYQf3g.jpg
Actually moreover I always feel that this DP suits Bapun Bhai the Most. Though the Previous DP is Good but this DP always enhance the Leadership Quality and Captain's Image at very Best. So Neumero Uno Votes goes to Bapun Bhai in Avatar 1.0

Actually moreover I always feel that this DP suits Bapun Bhai the Most. Though the Previous DP is Good but this DP always enhance the Leadership Quality and Captain's Image at very Best. So Neumero Uno Votes goes to Bapun Bhai in Avatar 1.0
How come no one is addressing the elephant in the room? The nerdy guy is wearing bow tie for some reason.

Buddies....

Which Online Service added lots of Shahrukh Khan Movies,,,,,

Some big award show move to my city because of gutka/tobacco products banned in Maharashtra because of sponsorship reasons.

Guess what? Non smoking tobacco product got banned in my state too. Serves them right for promoting cancer causing substance.

Tata Sky.... Invite me to Join their Family... 😉😂

Whenever I just logon to DDF from Mobile after some gap... This ad appears in My Mobile Screen

35pxNg3.jpg
You know or don't. Few months back, Bapun Bhai posted as, Madan Saho suggested we introduce ads free surfing. For that we pay some cost. If it implement we surf ads free. ( DDF premium. But till we surf free in our forum, it's grace of God and our Bapun Bhai 🙏)

@DJ Roy Bro. Correction: ( I made grammatical mistake). I comes to tell. I paid the September LIC premium via Paytm. It's very easy for me. Here before I gone to the office and paid, is very irritating one. Not only this. In many fields. Online is very easy and time saving.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock