General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,480
  • Views: Views 1,807,002
Not a pleasant sight seeing DDF getting heavy on movie threads.
some restriction would be welcome.
a7SfB9i.jpg

As I said previously,

When I joined DDF, Strong Rules for Creating New Threads, Now DDF So friendly in every matter.

As I said previously,

When I joined DDF, Strong Rules for Creating New Threads, Now DDF So friendly in every matter.
You should follow my way of posting - post such replies/threads during late night so important content won't go out of index in day. Tagging @SarfaRaZ also, he should also follow it.

Please don't take friendliness as loop hole to use this website as a dumping yard. You should respect the friendliness to stay peacefully.

You should follow my way of posting - post such replies/threads during late night so important content won't go out of index in day. Tagging @SarfaRaZ also, he should also follow it.

Please don't take friendliness as loop hole to use this website as a dumping yard. You should respect the friendliness to stay peacefully.

Now Onwards Bhai,

Im using DDF mostly Office Hours (10am to 7pm)

Respect to all

And I also many times exited and angered and posted. Here I openly apologize with admin and mods. Hereafter I be careful in these matters.🙏🙏

After saw @rithesh Bro post. I raised a complaint on tweeter with Vodafone. First I DM them. Then tweet with evidence. After their reply I deleted the tweet. ₹491 of refund. A year old.

Km4DPA1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock