General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,465
  • Views: Views 1,795,781
@yashwanth05852 bro, please increase your value of likes by liking only useful posts. Don't like chat kind of posts. You have been giving lots of unnecessarily likes lately, if it continues we have to block your reaction privileges in the coming days.

I will come back during IPL .:lol: CSK-MI matches 🔥:biggrin:

By the way noticed that the DDF team is very small now. Guess all the members who were busy resigned.
Couldn't find @Rushil's name who was a MOD for as long as i can remember. Hope you are doing good bro, guess still very busy.

Hope everybody is fine around here. 🖖

Bhai.... See this.... We Got Two New Admins in our Forum 😃

Congrats Siva Bro for Top in Reaction Received in a Week,

I seen first time your name in on top position in reaction received in a week in my 3 and half year in DDF.

All the hard work never goes waste... Keep rocking bro....

Doing Great JOB with New POST.... :clap2:

BSNL 4G SIM Card.

OuqLzgt.jpg

k35he5S.jpg

But where's the sim card... Disappearing sim card kya??😂😂

First the Amazons and now this. My planet is dying faster than expected. 1 billion animals are feared to be dead. That's right, 1 BILLION. It's more than a wildfire. It's catastrophic. It will certainly disturb the ecosystem of the continent for few centuries. Yeah i mean it, few centuries. God bless Australia.

First the Amazons and now this. My planet is dying faster than expected. 1 billion animals are feared to be dead. That's right, 1 BILLION. It's more than a wildfire. It's catastrophic. It will certainly disturb the ecosystem of the continent for few centuries. Yeah i mean it, few centuries. God bless Australia.
Not just Amazons you missed the California wildfires.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock