General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,787,778
Okay, so I was at Shillong last Saturday. It was almost freezing cold. I didn't wore any warm clothes. I didn't expect cold in March atleast. I wanted to go to market buy warm clothes. Some people warned about blackout. Somehow I reached a market. Everything shut but some tea stalls and groceries shops. Then to tackle cold. Bought a thermose and bought coffee from a tea stall. Had too much coffee while coming back. My stomach didn't do well. I kept on throwing up while coming down. Yesterday, whole day my I kept on discharging. I have a habit of showering after every discharging. I discharged 4 times. After all the colds and shower. I sound like Darth Vader now.

Okay, so I was at Shillong last Saturday. It was almost freezing cold. I didn't wore any warm clothes. I didn't expect cold in March atleast. I wanted to go to market buy warm clothes. Some people warned about blackout. Somehow I reached a market. Everything shut but some tea stalls and groceries shops. Then to tackle cold. Bought a thermose and bought coffee from a tea stall. Had too much coffee while coming back. My stomach didn't do well. I kept on throwing up while coming down. Yesterday, whole day my I kept on discharging. I have a habit of showering after every discharging. I discharged 4 times. After all the colds and shower. I sound like Darth Vader now.
Already you have tonsillitis allergies. Then why are you doing like this, man. Hereafter , little careful in your life styles. Have a speedy recovery 🙏

Request to Dear PMOIndia, Please don't allow couples in Mumbai Local, they doing non sense which cause (problems) to other passengers in Trains.
RailMinIndia

My Tweet after passing problem in Mumbai locals

IMG-20200326-193117-203.jpg

I have decided to eat only 2 meals a day from now on till the situation gets normalised.

This will help me use limited resources of food I have to use for longer time.

Also will help those who are really in need of food like the poor to get the food supply for them as they need it more.

In times of emergency, it's my duty to our nation and other citizens in whatever way I can.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock