General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,800,538
Actually I didn't got a good picture all these days and simply choosed ESPN logo as the discussion going on now.
I am missing Ice creams, Shakes etc in this summer days here :verysad2:
I miss samosa, kachori, patties and panipuri. These are the only things that can't be made at my home. Also fruits. No fruit stalls nearby. Even fruit sellers I know are selling vegetables. :verysad2:

TRAI didn't wrote the same during Kerala floods. Operators willingly credited talktime and internet to affected users.

Hoping for Airtel to start providing FTA channels for free for next 90 days. So that the followers could follow.
FYI offers were from Tata sky end also during Kerala Floods. LDP offer for existing users and free connection to new customers. NDTV in partnership with Tata Sky raised Rs 10.4 crores fund also for rehabilitation. Airtel is not the lone supporter which starts good initiative that should be followed by others.

Tata Sky supports Kerala to reconnect with the world
https://www.tatasky.com/wps/wcm/con...itions/Tata+Sky+Special+Kerala+Support+Offer/
#IndiaForKerala: Over 10.4 Crore Raised By NDTV's 6-Hour Telethon To Help Rehabilitate, Rebuild Villages

I miss samosa, kachori, patties and panipuri. These are the only things that can't be made at my home. Also fruits. No fruit stalls nearby. Even fruit sellers I know are selling vegetables. :verysad2:
Yesterday Our CM Declared That From Today Every Sweets Shops All Over West Bengal Will Be Open From 12pm to 4pm Daily. Earlier All Sweet Shops Closed Due To Lockdown.

Last edited:
FYI offers were from Tata sky end also during Kerala Floods. LDP offer for existing users and free connection to new customers. NDTV in partnership with Tata Sky raised Rs 10.4 crores fund also for rehabilitation. Airtel is not the lone supporter which starts good initiative that should be followed by others.

Tata Sky supports Kerala to reconnect with the world
https://www.tatasky.com/wps/wcm/con...itions/Tata+Sky+Special+Kerala+Support+Offer/
#IndiaForKerala: Over 10.4 Crore Raised By NDTV's 6-Hour Telethon To Help Rehabilitate, Rebuild Villages
Potato, pota-toe. Doesn't matter who starts good work. People should get the benefits.

We need true heroes like you to find the invisible enemy. Take precaution and care of yourself too.
Sure man! Nowadays I open only a single shutter. And doing distance maintain 1 metre gap between the customers. Mask👍 . Wash hand everytime. Tnx for All of your kind love 😍😍😍.

Rk9QGB2.jpg

Sure man! Nowadays I open only a single shutter. And doing distance maintain 1 metre gap between the customers. Mask👍 . Wash hand everytime. Tnx for All of your kind love 😍😍😍.

Rk9QGB2.jpg
Try cashless transaction mostly and sanatize the notes. You can even wash the notes. I am doing it since last 5 years. Just don't do it together. Do it by one by one. Then it can get torn apart.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock