General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,426
  • Views: Views 1,773,599
Why there is no DTH of the Month poll for past few months bros???

Congrats bro on vaccination. Seriously bro, when do you sleep ? You seem to be online all the time.
Haha, I have not even posted at least 10 updates at night time. As I said i have shared only few updates midnight in 7 years of ddf life.
You can check my posting activity, then you can understand.

Haha, I have not even posted at least 10 updates at night time. As I said i have shared only few updates midnight in 7 years of ddf life.
You can check my posting activity, then you can understand.
I don't know bro. When I was reading DDF threads, I remember finding your replies during day as well as night times.

Why there is no DTH of the Month poll for past few months bros???
Why did the dth of month poll get closed?
Why this poll closed ?
@Sagar bro has been busy lately that's why we didn't had DOTM polls for the past few months. But DTH of the month polls are an important part of our forum and won't be discontinued, it was only suspended for some time. Going forward, the team has assigned me to create and maintain the monthly poll from next month onwards, DOTM poll will be back again. Also, for easy accessibility, a separate dedicated section has been created only for DOTM threads -> DTH of the Month Polls

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock