General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,663
  • Views Views: Views 1,848,760
I was not knowing their will be promotions here bro and also I haven't wished them for promoting is something wrong in this?
It's OK sir, he felt to wish now he wished
No worries bros. I was just clearing that they have been promoted since long. So more members won't end up wishing them. 😊

Congratulations @Mylanji bhai for being promoted as a Contributor. You have been contributing creative logos and sharing your insights for a long time, but your KBC set design thread really caught people’s attention. All the very best in the future! :tup:

BTW I used to wonder whether you are a Malayali, as Mylanchi (with a ch) was a singing show on Asianet. But I think you are Marathi now. :lol:

Congratulations @Mylanji bhai for being promoted as a Contributor. You have been contributing creative logos and sharing your insights for a long time, but your KBC set design thread really caught people’s attention. All the very best in the future! :tup:

BTW I used to wonder whether you are a Malayali, as Mylanchi (with a ch) was a singing show on Asianet. But I think you are Marathi now. :lol:

Congratulations @Mylanji for being contributor
Thank you, everyone. It's a pleasure always.:) BTW, I'm a Bengali.

Ghost are just made up creatures. Right? I dunno why I decided to watch some Ghost Hunter documentary on Civil War. Than I googled which made things worser as first article I found was about Churchill having unusual paranormal experience at White House. Now I am 💩 scared. It like being caught inside a bubble. Any escape from this?

Back
Top Bottom