General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,799,056
you are the one who posted a youtube video from a non-official source! so basically, you are also to be blamed! Also, since I am just a member, so I am not aware of rules, so I asked whether thats allowed or not! Also, people tends to lie, so I was being sarcastic like that! If you really didn't know that was a non official youtube channel, then its okay, I am apologizing!
Sir @Subhraneel , u joined an year ago so if u don't know the rules then it is not our fault. BTW rules are here . Do read it before commenting like a hooligan 🙂
kCaL8o5.jpg

Last edited:
Take Care Andhra & Karnataka Friends. Nearly feeling our end, Nature giving us back what we given to Nature.
Yes anna!!

In Bengaluru, only in some parts there is overflowing of water literally like floods. In other places (including the place where I live), there were heavy rains on Thursday and moderate rainfall yesterday.

Today, the weather is better and we are able to see a bit of sunlight.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock