General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,441
  • Views: Views 1,775,869
Maybe you are use to the weather as you were born there. A person like me would have difficult fitting in such atmosphere.
Few of my childhood friends are studying in Jaipur. Apparently it's same as Guwahati. In Rajasthan, the temperature is more, but very less humidity. While in Guwahati, the temperature is comparatively less, but very high humidity. Which makes the actual feeling almost same.

Few of my childhood friends are studying in Jaipur. Apparently it's same as Guwahati. In Rajasthan, the temperature is more, but very less humidity. While in Guwahati, the temperature is comparatively less, but very high humidity. Which makes the actual feeling almost same.
Good to know. I am moving to Jaipur within next 2 months. Last October was horrible. I am surprised that I didn't die. I was thinking to move to Shillong. Than they have some or other conflict every other day.

Good to know. I am moving to Jaipur within next 2 months. Last October was horrible. I am surprised that I didn't die. I was thinking to move to Shillong. Than they have some or other conflict every other day.
Woo hoo that's awesome

Woo hoo that's awesome
Not that awesome to me. I will stay for couple of months. If I can't fit in. I will move back. I can't travel in half of my city. I started developing aquaphobia after being forced to bath in Ganges. Ever since than I am seeking options to move to a place with no river or sea.

Not that awesome to me. I will stay for couple of months. If I can't fit in. I will move back. I can't travel in half of my city. I started developing aquaphobia after being forced to bath in Ganges. Ever since than I am seeking options to move to a place with no river or sea.
Jaipur has no river and sea

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock