General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,470
  • Views: Views 1,804,319
Now everything has changed.
Yes anna, now it is completely filled with vehicles, traffic and crowd.
That Zamaana was very unique. No rush , people got satisfied even with less money, no pollution, no phones , less crime and children involved in outdoor activities ( mostly playing cricket, Gilli - Danda , chupan - chupai and many more ) , deep wait for a family function to come so that people could gather

Today it's just the opposite . Even Family relatives don't stay in touch . I wish there could be a time machine do that someone born in this era could go back to that time .

DDF Exclusive - How Is Your Experience Regarding Airtel New Logo Implementation ?
in this thread, second vote choice, (bad implemanation) doesn't having space. plz edit admin bro.
Please do not report such issues on this thread. We do not go through each and every thread/post, so these posts might get missed.

You can use the 'Report' option that is available next to each post instead and the team will take care and you will get the resolution through an alert message.

Edit: I've improved your thread.

Edit 2: As per the suggestion, your thread has been merged with the existing thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock