General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,544
  • Views: Views 1,832,735
Dear Dreamdth Users,

On 17th August, I got banned on dreamdth website by doing a silly mistake just for fun that is will dreamdth recognise me that I made a duplicate id of vadirocks, so i began to make duplicate id of Vadirocks with inappropriate words but my intention wasn't to hurt the sentiments of vadirocks and after few minutes i got banned for the reason they gave to me "creating a duplicate id to abuse another member can't be tolerated". So, I shiv says sorry from my bottom of my heart to vadirocks.
This will not happen again and will follow the forum rules strictly & if I mistakenly break any rules, please forgive me. Once again a big sorry to @Vadirocks bro. I respect you and all other members.

Shiv
A Happy Tata Play User
You created Duplicate ID of Vadirocks? How is it possible? Cannot understand your posts..

Dear Dreamdth Users,

On 17th August, I got banned on dreamdth website by doing a silly mistake just for fun that is will dreamdth recognise me that I made a duplicate id of vadirocks, so i began to make duplicate id of Vadirocks with inappropriate words but my intention wasn't to hurt the sentiments of vadirocks and after few minutes i got banned for the reason they gave to me "creating a duplicate id to abuse another member can't be tolerated". So, I shiv says sorry from my bottom of my heart to vadirocks.
This will not happen again and will follow the forum rules strictly & if I mistakenly break any rules, please forgive me. Once again a big sorry to @Vadirocks bro. I respect you and all other members.

Shiv
A Happy Tata Play User

Just Chill Bro!

Mistakes Are Common, Forget It,

Enjoy Posting On Forum,,,

Firstly, members aren't allowed to discuss bans through public messages on any threads. However, the above message looks like a self realization and apologetic in nature so we are keeping undeleted it for the time being.

but my intention wasn't to hurt the sentiments of vadirocks
Something I would like to mention about this.

Each ban/account level actions are discussed with the our whole forum team before taking the final call. In your case, you had made a dup account with derogatory term used with combination of 'vadirocks' name. The whole team found it abusive in nature.

Please refer the screenshot below.

s6QbxSX.png

If your intention wasn't to hurt the sentiments of @Vadirocks then you shouldn't have used a Hindi term that means 'bad' or 'sh#t'. You also had the scope to use something like 'vadirocks is good' or 'vadirocks fan' etc. But you chosen a bad term, that clearly indicates you wanted to hurt his sentiments. Your views about this may be completely different and you might be just doing it just for fun or to create chaos on this forum, but I am sharing here what we felt while discussing about this particular case.

Anyways, you have accepted your faults. That's enough. Let's move on now. 👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock