General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,787,477
Feeling outraged after a girl was set on fire in Jharkhand. She has succumbed to her injuries. Before dying she gave a statement to the media about the killers.

Last week itself Sonali Phogat was drugged and killed in such a way. How long will violence against women continue? In that case a young girl was robbed of her mother. In this case another young girl’s (whose mother had already passed away) life was cut. :angry2:

Feeling outraged after a girl was set on fire in Jharkhand. She has succumbed to her injuries. Before dying she gave a statement to the media about the killers.

Last week itself Sonali Phogat was drugged and killed in such a way. How long will violence against women continue? In that case a young girl was robbed of her mother. In this case another young girl’s (whose mother had already passed away) life was cut. :angry2:

Feeling very helpless after seeing the news from afternoon, our system should be changed, murderer freely roaming with smile. I don't know what type of system is this ??? our system should be like arab, murderer should be handover to public or should punish in public on same day.

HE Criminal knows his case will going long or some charges to be paid and you will be FREE.

What's up
So happy to see you here after such a long time bro!! Welcome back 👋

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Ram Charan Debut Movie Lakshmi Kalyanam only on Gemini TV.

Gemini TV... :blush2: :biggrin:

Source

I know Gemini TV tweet going to delete after my post on our forum, So taken Screenshot of the same.

Its proved GEMINI TV, not only Gemini TV lots of verified and branded peoples follow us.

Gemini TV posted tweet around 2 pm. I posted their mistake just 5 minutes ago. They read that and deleted that tweet.

nDU9kSQ.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock