General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,787,444
I wish I knew Telugu. I would have been able to understand so many more Telugu films better, and my knowledge of Tamil and Bengali is not doing me any favours regarding watching movies. Almost all the movies that are making waves nowadays are from the Telugu Tollywood, whereas the Bengali Tollywood isn’t very productive.

I wish I knew Telugu. I would have been able to understand so many more Telugu films better, and my knowledge of Tamil and Bengali is not doing me any favours regarding watching movies. Almost all the movies that are making waves nowadays are from the Telugu Tollywood,
Hum Hai Naa Bhai,

whereas the Bengali Tollywood isn’t very productive.

There is time where Only Bengali movies will be ramade/remake, Still we seen Bengali legends name in our Telugu movies "Shyam Singha Roya" and upcoming 1770 clearly mentioned Based on Bankim Chandra Chatterjee's Bengali novel Anandamath.

I wish I knew Telugu. I would have been able to understand so many more Telugu films better, and my knowledge of Tamil and Bengali is not doing me any favours regarding watching movies. Almost all the movies that are making waves nowadays are from the Telugu Tollywood, whereas the Bengali Tollywood isn’t very productive.
Yes brother you can easily learn Telugu. One can learn Telugu easily within a short span of time provided that the person has keen interest in learning that language. You will surely learn it one day :tup:

Bengali is not doing me any favours regarding watching movies. Almost all the movies that are making waves nowadays are from the Telugu Tollywood, whereas
Dada yes jeet is pioneer of South movie Bengali remake dev also had done some South movie remake in Bengali
But some Bengali movies I like hemlock society, detective ones and gupi and bagaha series movies still gem. Prasenjit chatterjee if not wrong never copy from South moreover game changer of Bengali movie I still feel introduction of web series now topic of series is very good.
And now my fav actors is Anirban Bhattacharya and Ritwick chakraborty ( they took Bengali movies into another level)

Maa Telugu Talliki Mallepu Danda..... Desha Basha Lendu Telugu Lessa :love:

Happy Telugu Language Day.

qHqckQV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock