General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,444
  • Views: Views 1,777,670
Watching Bob The Builder: Project Build It made me realise why I grew up to be a nice environment concious person. Because Bob was teaching me power and values of windmills in Sunflower Valley as a child which stuck with me. Meanwhile those id*ots who grew up after my generation watching some id*ot eat laddoos and beat up people ended preaching hateful right wing propaganda and making cringy videos on Instagram. Save your kids.

people now became too much advance

happy Diwali 😅😅 although today is kojagori laxmi puja ( this is not durga puja time lighting otherwise i post like that)
vTcpvno.jpg

Hippocracy😁
HOW:
  • I thought to report, but replied in that thread because someone going to read and understand that rule.
  • After reply thread already modified so edited my post brother. (Someone reported - Guess)

Really upset and depressed that Puja is over. I think it needs to be longer. 3 days just ain't enough. It's an an art festival on top of being a religious festival. It needs to be atleast a week or two long when we are required to wait for more than a year. Next puja is in October 21st 2023. Today is just October 12th 2022. We do pujas on small idols and ghot. We can complete the rituals while keeping the idols and the pandals. An extended festivities is good for everybody. You can catch all the mandaps without the crowd.

Really upset and depressed that Puja is over. I think it needs to be longer. 3 days just ain't enough. It's an an art festival on top of being a religious festival. It needs to be atleast a week or two long when we are required to wait for more than a year. Next puja is in October 21st 2023. Today is just October 12th 2022. We do pujas on small idols and ghot. We can complete the rituals while keeping the idols and the pandals. An extended festivities is good for everybody. You can catch all the mandaps without the crowd.
You guys enjoy puja for 3 days come to Kolkata bro we this year broke record by celebrate for 15 days starting from 1 day before mahalaya to till one day before laxmi puja

There were idols at mandaps?
Yes now theme puja overtook normal pujas plus Didi cutting rope and by lighting candle she started one day before mahalaya.
And due to visarjan carnival on red road almost top 100 pandels took part show dance show like independence day parade Didi gave 100 pandels license to extended visa than date to last day before laxmi puja.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock