General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,444
  • Views: Views 1,780,018
After 27 long years we are cutting cord on cable. There is literary nothing left on TV to be watch. We watch english entertainment, infotainment, sports and news mostly which is superior on OTT platforms than traditional cable and DTH platforms. The only reason we retain our connection after all this months is because of cricket which Sony manage to ruin it for us.

@ramesh sky anna why nowadays pacha vazhai(green banans not available in TN too) ?
They available in Nellai, Kanyakumari, Thoothukudi. Wnen we crossed Madurai it like yellow in colour. Bcoz of they mostly fruit it artificially.
A comedy you know! Pazham pazhukkala naalum , yintha all in all Azhagu raja , Poha pottu pazhukka vaippaan. (Gowndamani)

Last edited:
They available in Nellai, Kanyakumari, Thoothukudi. Wnen we crossed Madurai it like yellow in colour. Bcoz of they mostly fruit it artificially.
That's why I am asking you anna, specific reason for hybrid cultivation because that hybrid banana is pathetic it tastes bad:dodgy2: same way for papaya too I hardly find naatu papaya(with seeds inside)

Amarnath Saho, I know two types well. Robesta and Morris. Robesta mostly in green. I belong to Nellai. And near Kanyakumari. There mostly cultivate is robesta. So it's green. But Morris at raw green and fruit as yellow.
And when my childhood bananas are fruited by smoke , you know. And nowadays we know , mostly using carbide powers.

kjyFAvU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock