General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

if you remember i was the only guy who used to talk about aggression for adding channels not space issue when all used to say that adtv not adding channels due to space problem and now see whats the reality because d2h and dish are live examples who are having huge space since long time but still not leader ;) :s

thisisjagan said:
Dabba eh Dabba Airtel digital tv ek Dabba

Dabba eh Dabba airtel digital tv oru Dabba

Then option is there know to replace the dabba :)

Last edited by a moderator:
shawl_who said:
that awkward moment when u r expecting addition of MTV Beats HD, but then remember chnls like Wild HD are still pending from last 5 yrs. :p

haaa...Gundagardi hain bas....loot macha rakha hain ....

i think their tp space is over :D full of useless and devotional chanel no space left for hd

Guys my adtv monthly package is Mega 58HD
Eng ent and Eng movies SD channels looking like waste for me bcoz HD feed available of all channels.
In sports category also HD feed available.

So guys should i change my plan to value prime kids ?

MRizz said:
Guys my adtv monthly package is Mega 58HD
Eng ent and Eng movies SD channels looking like waste for me bcoz HD feed available of all channels.
In sports category also HD feed available.

So guys should i change my plan to value prime kids ?

yes bro but you are going to miss ten2 ten3 neo sports prime neo sports but most importentelly ,9xo and vh1 which and some infotainment which u can take on the basis of alacarte and topups so gofor it bro

vish 24 said:
yes bro but you are going to miss ten2 ten3 neo sports prime neo sports but most importentelly ,9xo and vh1 which and some infotainment which u can take on the basis of alacarte and topups so gofor it bro

M not getting neo sports prime in my pack.
Ten 123 is not imp for me as i m a cricket lover nd ten1hd telecast every cricket match.

Tlc, travelxp, ndtv good times now available on Value prime kids pack.
Yeah if i go for vpk thn will miss vh1 n 9xo.
Hope adtv will add vh1 hd soon.

If i will go for vpk thn i can save my 157pm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock