General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Dear Bro
In the ADTV channel list this channel is showing. but i did not check.i am in my office now. evening time i will check (when i go to my home) and update you tomorrow morning

Thanks dear

Exactly u pin point my doubt :clap:clap:hs:tup

changed my base pack to My Plan 199 by calling CC.
and now they automatically removed RS Topup, Recording Topup, HD Customer ID topup...
How funny and unprofessional they are....
lol lol lol

changed my base pack to My Plan 199 by calling CC.
and now they automatically removed RS Topup, Recording Topup, HD Customer ID topup...
How funny and unprofessional they are....
lol lol lol

Bro! Exact se thing happened with me as well... I had a deactivate airtel connection and when i activated it old package was active which had less channel so i called customer care to change pack and they did it but they also removed hd customer identification top up without notifying me. And then i called them to activate that top up they told that it does not contain any channel so it can't be activated, even sms was not working. Finally had to mail nodal and the next day it was activated. Their customer care is super dumb.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock