General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Which led tv and home theater are u used bro?first u going to audio setting of set-top box dd+ through hdmi cable to ledtv and hdmi arc(ledtv) to hometheatre input hdmi.this method also for optical cable(use of led to home theatre).optical cable only support of Dolby digital.and also u set of audio setting of led tv for auto mode of through hdmi(arc).
I am using Samsung Full HD LED TV & Hometheatre is Sony HT-IV300, which is specifically for DTH. My TV don't have HDMI ARC. I've gone into Set top-box audio setting and changed it from Stereo to DD, but when i do, all the channels sound goes away. Today i've checked through RCA Cables(Red & White), but still not got 5.1. So planning to check through Optical.

i see two different balance

on stb - rs.26.97 and next recharge due on 23rd feb

on airtel app and web portal - rs.40.97 and next recharge due 24 feb

usually online portal and app give you the correct details yeah ? anyone please ?

i see two different balance

on stb - rs.26.97 and next recharge due on 23rd feb

on airtel app and web portal - rs.40.97 and next recharge due 24 feb

usually online portal and app give you the correct details yeah ? anyone please ?
Ur dbr ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock