General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Can we swap the primary and secondary connections? We are looking to buy a 4k TV for the bedroom, where we want the infinity pack which is higher than myplan 99+ royal hd for the fhd TV in the main hall. But if I buy a secondary now, then I can't have infinity for it, right? Is there no way to accommodate that?

Ask cc to fix or schedule a technician visit
Alright bro but can you please tell me now to reinstall firmware manually as every time it fails to reach 100% so I think maybe this problem can be solved by reinstalling firmware manually. So please tell me the process for that.

Alright bro but can you please tell me now to reinstall firmware manually as every time it fails to reach 100% so I think maybe this problem can be solved by reinstalling firmware manually. So please tell me the process for that.
Manually reinstalling method is
Step 1: Restart stb by switch off and on from main power supply
Step 2: when appear please wait black screen press exit button 4 or 2 times and press numbers 2465

Manually reinstalling method is
Step 1: Restart stb by switch off and on from main power supply
Step 2: when appear please wait black screen press exit button 4 or 2 times and press numbers 2465
Ok bro one last question

Will I have to press 2465 all in once or one by one as we do in remote reset

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock