General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Yes, but that will take ages to happen
Airtel will continue to fill gap between dishtv and Tata sky and will always be cheaper than Tata sky. Just look at ARPU figures of DTH operators and you will understand how each has positioned itself over the years. This will continue in future.

Airtel DTH also leverages on robust IT infra and distribution network of Bharti. This reduces operational costs substantially and thus airtel can afford to be cheaper without any compromises in tech/IT infra and without hampering profit margins.

Don't know my Airtel DTH Customer ID and RTN
Can anybody help me to provide my Airtel DTH Customer ID and RTN as It is not showing in the Menu Bar. I do only have the View Card (VC) Number.

An earliest response shall be highly appreciated.

Regards
Ashish

Hi for me also same problem vc card no only I have 0*******

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone

I've small doubt about Bharat QR payment and its cashback. According to T&C in first recharge of 150 or more I will get Rs. 50 cashback and on second recharge of 150 or more I'll get Rs. 100 cashback. My question is -

1. Whether I can recharge back to back 150+150 on same day and get 150 cashback ??
Or any hidden T&C ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock