General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Tatasky giving this facility in their hd + box so why airtel not giving this facility that at the same time one channel is recorded mode and another at seen mode at same time?
Tata Sky has real HD DVR box which has its own Hard disk attached in the box but in Airtel you need to attach own pen drive or hard disk so it is not available.

Tata Sky has real HD DVR box which has its own Hard disk attached in the box but in Airtel you need to attach own pen drive or hard disk so it is not available.
He's saying HD+ in TS has that functionality. I doubt that.

Cost of that box is 9000 something how you can expect that airtel will give that in 1700

I am just asking that function on airtel bcoz now a days I am just trouble for two program at same time which I am watching first one is KBC and ALLADIN on same time 9 pm

Tatasky giving this facility in their hd + box so why airtel not giving this facility that at the same time one channel is recorded mode and another at seen mode at same time?
Airtel HD DVR also Having that facility.
you can record 2 channels at a time and can watch those 2 channels or even old recorded 3rd channel/program while recording 2 channels.
In this case tatasky HD+ transfer box can do the above process for 3 channels/3 tuners.
Tata sky HD Trasfer box price is around 9000 /-
Airtel HD DVR price is 4000-4500/- (Not available now).

Yes, Tata Sky HD DVR is called as Tata Sky HD+ / Tata Sky+ HD.

Ref: Tata Sky+ HD
I think he's confusing TS HD+ with Airtel HD+.

Airtel HD plus is an extended version of HD with pen drive recording. TS has its as HD version. They cost same.

Airtel HD DVR is the TS HD plus version. But it's cheaper in Airtel but unfortunately it's unavailable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock