General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

For Mtv HD+ and MTV Beats HD Addition on Airtel Digital TV, I think We Have To Wait like, South People Wait For KTV HD Addition On Airtel Digital TV. Maybe Before I Died MTV HD+ And MTV Beats HD Channel Will Be Added On Airtel Digital TV :mad::mad::mad::mad:

For Mtv HD+ and MTV Beats HD Addition on Airtel Digital TV, I think We Have To Wait like, South People Wait For KTV HD Addition On Airtel Digital TV. Maybe Before I Died MTV HD+ And MTV Beats HD Channel Will Be Added On Airtel Digital TV :mad::mad::mad::mad:

The problem is high price of these HD channels ,but SD channels of the same feed are available on Airtel and thats why Airtel is not on urgent mode to add them.

Don't know what will happen if they will add these two channels. They can add all useless channels about which customers don't even know but they will not add the demanded channels. Don't they think that there should be at least one more HD music channel? We are not having any other choice in HD music except Sony Rox HD.
@Vadirocks bro, do you have any update on this?

Last edited:
I am getting problem in my sd box, when I start the box it doesn't responds via remote only red light is there, normally when we turn on the box red light turns orange and then red, then in that case I have to restart by switching off the power then restarting, I am not able to understand whether it's box or adapter problem, what do you all think. thanks

Hi
Today I activated Sony Pix HD Channel. I saw news in forum Tamil audio added. But Tamil audio not come...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock