General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

ABP News,Zee News,Ndtv,News 18 India & other some news channel missing in this pack. So Rs.40 per month Hindi news pack to be required.

Posted the same query in a different thread and got no answer hence posting again.

I have a Huawei HD box and recently reviews were positive for a new cordless STB. I would like to get that STB but wish to retain the Huawei box. What could be the cheapest way? Multi STB is fine but being a careless STB, can it serve as the main device? How about a new connection? The main reason to go with another sub is that with Huawei sub, only few channels can be added to favourites.

I am getting 10 Month Super Saver Pack for Rs.1281/- in selfcare
5k3gXYc.jpg
Good offer from airtel, I thought to take Super Star Pack. But this pack is tempting.

Posted the same query in a different thread and got no answer hence posting again.

I have a Huawei HD box and recently reviews were positive for a new cordless STB. I would like to get that STB but wish to retain the Huawei box. What could be the cheapest way? Multi STB is fine but being a careless STB, can it serve as the main device? How about a new connection? The main reason to go with another sub is that with Huawei sub, only few channels can be added to favourites.
I have answered most of your queries in the other thread.

Noticed a smaller & compact epg just now and there is video on demand tab in menu.
Was there any software update regarding this coz i didnt get any bt I’m noticing the changes.

Noticed a smaller & compact epg just now and there is video on demand tab in menu.
Was there any software update regarding this coz i didnt get any bt I’m noticing the changes.
Which STB? Can you post some pics?

Please clarify
We want subscribe Star sports 1 tamil channel actually checking same time Airtel website and airtel app but prices are different,websites shows 10 rs and app shows 65 rs. What I do?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock