General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Cable tv with optical fibre seems to be the future. Even developed countries are still using cable for tvs. They have more clarity than dth(sd & hd)What do u guys say. Moving from one dth to another is just waste of money.

Friends,

I'm planning to move to ADTV from dishtv, is there any pack similar to dishtv's full-on HD in ADTV? I need all sports, all english (movies, infotainment, lifestlye & music) within monthly recharge amount not more than Rs.400/-. My dishtv cost was 376/- with joy pack and full-on HD. Please suggest along with price details.
Take my plan 99+ max hd 225=324 per month and enjoy all hd channels with superior quality then dish TV ;)

Guys I have a problem, my Huawei hd + stb sometimes hangs, ie. picture freezes and remote becomes unresponsive. It works again if I restart it.
Is there a solution to this, or I need to complain to Airtel?
Might be a software issue service visit may solve ur problem else replacement is the only option btwn how long ur using this stb ??

I am using Huawei HD+ box from 2014 .till now no issue .(Touch Wood)
Only on one fine morning, I discovered , Remote not working any more, So Bought a duplicate one from Market for 150/-

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock