General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Guys I have a problem, my Huawei hd + stb sometimes hangs, ie. picture freezes and remote becomes unresponsive. It works again if I restart it.
Is there a solution to this, or I need to complain to Airtel?
Someone please help, this sometimes has become frequently now, especially on watching star hd channels. Another question, if I complain to Airtel and they replace my stb, will i need to pay anything, or will it be free?

Someone please help, this sometimes has become frequently now, especially on watching star hd channels. Another question, if I complain to Airtel and they replace my stb, will i need to pay anything, or will it be free?

if your box is in warranty then you need to pay nothing but if not then Rs 350.

But your Huwaei HD stb will be replaced with Cal-comp HD box if there is any problem. Huwaei HD stb is the best and you will not get the same PQ in the replacement box.

Last edited:
sometime stars are not in favor. today i called for dth installation in bb offer but now 10 free hd channels are also not part of offer cause airtel stopped offering same three days back.
today my last day in TS now i am thinking what to do.

Friends,

I'm planning to move to ADTV from dishtv, is there any pack similar to dishtv's full-on HD in ADTV? I need all sports, all english (movies, infotainment, lifestlye & music) within monthly recharge amount not more than Rs.400/-. My dishtv cost was 376/- with joy pack and full-on HD. Please suggest along with price details.

Cable tv with optical fibre seems to be the future. Even developed countries are still using cable for tvs. They have more clarity than dth(sd & hd)What do u guys say.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock