General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

I am getting the unsubscribed message in different style on Aapki Rasoi in my Technicolor HEVC box.
When I switch to Aapki Rasoi, unsubscribed message comes in general way but when the EPG goes it comes to bottom & in different way.

The arrow keys & Ok button stops working on this banner & only Ch+/- works.

Last edited:
I am getting the unsubscribed message in different style on Aapki Rasoi in my Technicolor HEVC box.
When I switch to Aapki Rasoi, unsubscribed message comes in general way but when the EPG goes it comes to bottom & in different way.

The arrow keys & Ok button stops working on this banner & only Ch+/- works.
On calcomp, though arrow and ok works we can't do anything with them as clicking on Ok asks us to confirm change of language. Only option is to click back to go to the previously watching channel or Ch+/-

On calcomp, though arrow and ok works we can't do anything with them as clicking on Ok asks us to confirm change of language. Only option is to click back to go to the previously watching channel or Ch+/-
Yes that's for general unsubscribe message but this is different. You can see in the image that there's no option to change language & generally the unsubscribed messages & other details are written in points but this is in paragraph.

Yes that's for general unsubscribe message but this is different. You can see in the image that there's no option to change language & generally the unsubscribed messages & other details are written in points but this is in paragraph.
What I'm saying is....it doesn't matter what message they are displaying. We can't use those buttons on that screen.

Tata sky is adding cn hd+. But on Airtel, we may never see viacom 18 hd channels like mtv hd+, vh1hd, mtv beats hd, cn hd+ etc due to Airtel's rivalry with Jio.
:wall::wall:

It is not bcoz of rivalry that these additions are still pending, actual reason as i have stated earlier too is airtel's reluctance in giving them preference. Airtel clearly states if u chat with their senior team that unless there are enough takers for a HD channel , we will not add them. It is pertinent to remember that major chunk of HD base resides with Tata Sky (those who have subscribed to these channels rather than just having HD STB) hence Tata Sky buys bouquet from broadcasters which contains all channels while airtel opts for lower variant as there aren't many in their base interested in paying or willing to watch all these HD channels. Either airtel needs to up the game and capture more HD customers or broadcasters need to pay carriage fee to them else this trend will continue. Many HD channels from Star India are also missing on their platform. Also what i have noticed is that only those channels having very limited viewership in HD genre across middle income group aren't present on their platform, rest all popular and niche channels are available. All in all they have balanced their price point & channel count quite well in present circumstance

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock