General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Please can anyone help me take new packages according to TRAI and Airtel. I don't know what are the packs or what will be most economical for me!
Currently i am using 219 rs base pack + 170 royal hd pack + 3 ala carte channels worth 30 rs. So it makes up a total of around 420 rs.
Plz suggest what should i activate from 1st feb.
Thanks..

Please can anyone help me take new packages according to TRAI and Airtel. I don't know what are the packs or what will be most economical for me!
Currently i am using 219 rs base pack + 170 royal hd pack + 3 ala carte channels worth 30 rs. So it makes up a total of around 420 rs.
Plz suggest what should i activate from 1st feb.
Thanks..
What channels you need? Can you list them out?

What channels you need? Can you list them out?
First of all a big thank you for replying!!
I don't have any idea of the new packages that's why i need help!!
Anyways, My requirements are:-
  1. Major entertainment channels like Star plus, sony, Sab tv and their hd also.
  2. Hd movies channels and also all sd movies channels bcoz my father watches all south movies dubbed in hindi.
  3. Music channels
  4. Hindi news
  5. Infotainment in hd
  6. Some kids channels
  7. If possible some eng movies and entertainment too ( only if that comes in my budget)
Thanks again.

First of all a big thank you for replying!!
I don't have any idea of the new packages that's why i need help!!
Anyways, My requirements are:-
  1. Major entertainment channels like Star plus, sony, Sab tv and their hd also.
  2. Hd movies channels and also all sd movies channels bcoz my father watches all south movies dubbed in hindi.
  3. Music channels
  4. Hindi news
  5. Infotainment in hd
  6. Some kids channels
  7. If possible some eng movies and entertainment too ( only if that comes in my budget)
Thanks again.
Frankly Speaking with your Budget(you Said 420 Rs) You cant even Get 50% of mentioned channels with bouquets and Ale-carte selection.
You Need to take Airtel Custom packages.
Right now only 1 pack which will fulfill your requirement is Infinity 12m Pack (7200 /12m = 600 Rs per month) or if not able to pay 7200 at a time at-least 6m -3782 Rs = 630 Rs per month.

Go through following post,for more details.
General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP & Issues

Last edited:
Frankly Speaking with your Budget(you Said 420 Rs) You cant even Get 50% of mentioned channels with bouquets and Ale-carte selection.
You Need to take Airtel Custom packages.
Right now only 1 pack which will fulfill your requirement is Infinity 12m Pack (7200 /12m = 600 Rs per month) or if not able to pay 7200 at a moment at-least 6m -3782 Rs = 630 Rs per month.

Go through following post,for more details.
General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP & Issues
Please help me! Tell me more about custom packages!!
This infinity pack is there from the beginning... what is the new packages that airtel introduced?

Please help me! Tell me more about custom packages!!
This infinity pack is there from the beginning... what is the new packages that airtel introduced?
The New thing is this pack is still existing even after TRAI rules.
Now this pack price is Higher Than Before.

Anyone can view sony pal channel no. 132 in my plan 99. I think it’s available on free dth. But not working on my Airtel dth.plz help

The New thing is this pack is still existing even after TRAI rules.
Now this pack price is Higher Than Before.
What about other old packs? Like royal hd etc.
Also what about these Happy India pack , star pack,etc? Can't I subscribe to these?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock