General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

plz tell me 100 channel free bt 25 paid where we add. if i will add from alacarte they add price then wht will be free paid

I don't think so. Rate will be same. Nowadays, people are buying through CC or online, earlier people used to go to dealer & compare various DTHs & I think it's the most appropriate way. Even, now people find it only easy. The shop where I go to do my recharge, everyday many people come there to take new connection & the dealer explains very well which purchase will be value for money.
[/QUO
Okay I will reach out to a local dealer

plz tell me 100 channel free bt 25 paid where we add. if i will add from alacarte they add price then wht will be free paid
NCF of 153 provides you a slab to select 100 SD channels. Out of 100 channels, 25 DD channels are compulsory & remaining 75 channels can be of your choice. If you'll select 75 FTA channels then you'll pay 153/month & if you'll select 75 pay channels then you need to pay 153 + MRP of 75 channels. If you'll take HD channels then 2 SD slots will be used i.e 1 HD= 2 SD.

Don't believe on those misleading articles that says you can select pay channels also at just 153/month.

wrong bro. i add they add money
Ur case is exception seems buddy else cross check channels count again if everything like what you said call cc for wrong deduction ask refund

Why I so confident past 2 days I'm doing that job only by converting Adtv users manually to new traiff regime 🙂🙂

Ur case is exception seems buddy else cross check channels count again if everything like what you said call cc for wrong deduction ask refund

Why I so confident past 2 days I'm doing that job only by converting Adtv users manually to new traiff regime 🙂🙂
i will add only dd nd then free from alacarte nd paid also about 80 channel total . they deducted money for all paid channel wheater itvwill be one or more

i will add only dd nd then free from alacarte nd paid also about 80 channel total . they deducted money for all paid channel wheater itvwill be one or more
It seems you've not read this👇
NCF of 153 provides you a slab to select 100 SD channels. Out of 100 channels, 25 DD channels are compulsory & remaining 75 channels can be of your choice. If you'll select 75 FTA channels then you'll pay 153/month & if you'll select 75 pay channels then you need to pay 153 + MRP of 75 channels. If you'll take HD channels then 2 SD slots will be used i.e 1 HD= 2 SD.

Don't believe on those misleading articles that says you can select pay channels also at just 153/month.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock