General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

But you can't activate from top up tab but you need to activate from connection tab and there I'm not getting hd bouquets and ala carte.

my package changed finally, but it's not what i selected,, some MAH mega hd 3078rs

rip airtel
wow , weldone, i chose the new pack on 3rd of jan very early and they ruined my pack in the last minute,
now how to get the pack that i selected in jan ?

But you can't activate from top up tab but you need to activate from connection tab and there I'm not getting hd bouquets and ala carte.
We can activate from their also. Only condition is one at a time so, need to wait for few hours to add all the desired channels.

my package changed finally, but it's not what i selected,, some MAH mega hd 3078rs

rip airtel
wow , weldone, i chose the new pack on 3rd of jan very early and they ruined my pack in the last minute,
now how to get the pack that i selected in jan ?
Which pack did you selected? Many people are getting their pack's price in thousands & it's a bug nothing to worry.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock