General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,526
Uninstall and install the app again. Register with your Vodafone number and you will see the DTH details once you login. Airtel will not change your RMN.

thanks bro just installed the app, bro how to change base pack via selfcare and how to create new package which option to choose, I am using old version app. thanks

thanks bro just installed the app, bro how to change base pack via selfcare and how to create new package which option to choose, I am using old version app. thanks
Post your package details here from the app.

Through Self-care
Select desired DTH Connection(If Multi Connections in your account) > Select Connection > create new plan > Select your required channels(airtel pack & Broadcaster Bouquets & Ale-carte Options there) > submit.

Last edited:
Bug: If you add any Bouquet or Alacarte individually then FTA ROI (mandatory) is double activated thus increasing NCF.

To avoid this you need to again "Create own basepack"
Screenshot-20190206-233614.png

Pic Credit: @RohitKrOfficial
Though fta ROI is showing two times , but total channel counts only 25. So no extra ncf. I checked it multiple times.

@Siva bro thanks bro just installed the app, bro how to change base pack via app and how to create new package which option to choose, I am using old version app. thanks

Connection option not available

Last edited:
@Siva bro thanks bro just installed the app, bro how to change base pack via app and how to create new package which option to choose, I am using old version app. thanks

Connection option not available
Old version app don't support connection tab. It only shows list of subcribed topups and activates new topups(only 1 at a time)

So, use website to create new package

Back
Top Bottom